- 1 How do you delete stations on Pandora?
- 2 How can I put my music on Pandora?
- 3 How do you reset a Pandora station?
- 4 How do you delete multiple stations on Pandora?
- 5 What is the best radio station on Pandora?
- 6 Why do some songs not play on Pandora?
- 7 Do you have to pay to put music on Pandora?
- 8 Does Pandora pay artists?
- 9 How do I make a playlist on Pandora?
- 10 Why can’t I edit my Pandora station?
- 11 How do I find my stations on Pandora?
- 12 How do you combine stations on Pandora?
- 13 How do you make a Pandora station with multiple artists?
- 14 What is thumbprint radio on Pandora?
How do you delete stations on Pandora?
How to Delete Stations on Pandora on iOS or Android
- Open the Pandora mobile app and log in if prompted.
- Select the station you want to remove.
- Select Edit from the bottom of the album cover art that displays.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Delete Station.
How can I put my music on Pandora?
How To Submit Your Song To Pandora
- Make sure you control the legal rights to your work.
- Make your music available on iTunes, Amazon, Bandcamp, etc.
- Log into your Pandora account if you have one.
- Go to Pandora’s Submit Your Music page.
- Make an account if you don’t have one already.
- Fill out all of the Submission Info.
How do you reset a Pandora station?
To further customize the station, you can seed it with additional artists or songs and use the thumbs up/thumbs down system to change the types of music played. To reset a station to its original state, you must remove the preferences you’ve previously set for it.
How do you delete multiple stations on Pandora?
If you’re a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, select Delete station. Next confirm by selecting Delete once more. To delete stations on the web:
- Click My Collection.
- Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots), then select Remove from your collection.
What is the best radio station on Pandora?
So, without further adieu, here are 10 great Pandora stations that are perfect for your next party:
- Classic Soul BBQ Radio.
- Cool Jazz.
- Frank Sinatra Radio.
- French Cooking Music.
- Hipster Cocktail Party.
- Summer Hits of the 90s.
- U2 Radio.
- Yacht Rock Radio. Disregard the name of this station.
Why do some songs not play on Pandora?
Cookies have been cleared, various incognito modes attempted on various browsers, browser/ pandora apps closed/deleted/reloaded, pc/phones restarted, different connections downloaded/stream attempts made on various public/private wifi, unlimited at&t AND verizon data plans, hard lines.
Do you have to pay to put music on Pandora?
Pandora offers fans three ways to listen to music: ad-sponsored radio, subscription radio with no ads, or subscription-based on-demand listening. However fans get to your music on Pandora and whenever your music gets played, we put 100% of that money directly into your TuneCore account so you get paid.
Does Pandora pay artists?
To recap, here are the three tiers and how royalties are paid for each. Ad-supported tier: artists get royalties from SoundExchange; labels get royalties directly from Pandora. Pandora Plus and Premium: all royalties are paid to labels; artist receive their royalties from labels.
How do I make a playlist on Pandora?
So, here’s how to get your music on Pandora:
- Create an account. The first thing you’ll need to do is create a regular account on Pandora.
- Go to the submission form. Once you’ve created a regular account, you can now access the music submission form.
- Complete the submission form.
- Verify and submit.
- Things Worth Tweeting.
Why can’t I edit my Pandora station?
Go to My Collection. ( Pandora Premium account holders may want to filter their collection by Stations for an easier view.) Click on the title of the station you’d like to edit to go to its “backstage page.” Click the ellipsis to the right of the play button to reveal an additional menu, and select Edit Station.
How do I find my stations on Pandora?
The Now Playing screen is easily opened by tapping the title of the currently playing song at the bottom of your screen. The name of your station should be displayed at the top of the Now Playing screen.
How do you combine stations on Pandora?
While there isn’t a way to ” merge ” your playlists, what you can do is add the songs from your My Thumbs Up playlist to another one. To do this from a mobile device: Go to My Collection, sort by Playlist, then tap on your My Thumbs Up playlist.
How do you make a Pandora station with multiple artists?
To add variety to a station:
- From My Collection, visit your station list.
- Tap on the name of the station you’d like to edit.
- From the station’s backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play icon) to edit your station, and scroll down to Station Created From.
What is thumbprint radio on Pandora?
Thumbprint Radio plays your Thumbed-Up songs from all your stations, as well as other songs related to those Thumbs. To add the Thumbprint Radio Station: Search for ” Thumbprint Radio ” in the search field. If you don’t see the station, you may need to create a few more stations and give each of them some Thumbs Up.