- 1 What are the top 10 radio stations?
- 2 Who has the largest radio audience?
- 3 Which UK radio show has the most listeners?
- 4 What is the most listened to radio station in America?
- 5 What is the most listened to radio show?
- 6 What’s the best radio station?
- 7 Who is the richest radio host?
- 8 What are the top 10 radio talk shows?
- 9 Who is the most paid radio personality?
- 10 What is the number 1 show in America?
- 11 Who has more listeners talk radio or LBC?
- 12 Which radio breakfast show has the most listeners?
- 13 What is the oldest radio station in the United States?
What are the top 10 radio stations?
Top 10 Radio Stations in the United States
- WTOP. Washington’s Top News. Washington, D.C.
- KIIS-FM. Los Angeles, California. Contemporary Hit Radio.
- KBIG-FM. Los Angeles, California.
- WLTW-FM. New York, New York.
- WHTZ-FM. New York, New York.
- WFAN-FM. New York, New York.
- 1010 WINS. New York, New York.
- WCBS-AM. New York, New York.
Who has the largest radio audience?
Rush Limbaugh America’s most listened to radio host, Rush Limbaugh commands an audience that averages 15.5 million people.
Which UK radio show has the most listeners?
- 1 Heart FM57%
- 2 Heart Radio 53%
- 3 BBC Radio 252%
- 4 Capital FM47%
- 5 Magic FM47%
- 6 Classic FM45%
- 7 Smooth Radio 45%
- 8 Heart 80s44%
What is the most listened to radio station in America?
The most listened to radio stations in the US
- WBEZ 91.5 FM. Known for shows like “All Things Considered,” and “This American Life,” WBEZ FM is Chicago’s talk and information-oriented station.
- WFCC- FM 107.5 FM.
- KXRY 107.1 FM.
- WLTW Lite 106.7 FM.
- Kiss FM (WKSC- FM ) 103.5 FM.
- KOST 103.5 FM.
What is the most listened to radio show?
American Top 40 attracts over 20 million listeners per week. Rush Limbaugh’s show has been the number one commercial talk show since at least 1987 when record keeping began. NPR’s Morning Edition and All Things Considered are the two most popular news programs.
What’s the best radio station?
Best internet radio stations at a glance
- WWOZ 90.7 FM — New Orleans.
- WQXR 105.9 FM — New York.
- KUSF 90.3 FM — San Francisco.
- Radio Free Brooklyn — Brooklyn, New York.
- NTS Radio — London.
- Radio Musical De Cuba — Havana.
- Cinemix — Seattle.
- BBC World Service.
Who is the richest radio host?
Ryan Seacrest He’s still earning millions from his main occupation: Seacrest pulled in an estimated $30 million from his daily radio show, plus another $20 million from other gigs and brand endorsements.
What are the top 10 radio talk shows?
popularity is the % of people who have a positive opinion of a radio program/podcast. Find out more
- 1 BBC Global News40%
- 2 Weekend Edition35%
- 3 PBS NewsHour (audio)34%
- 4 TEDTalks (audio)31%
- 5 The Steve Harvey Morning Show 29%
- 6 MSNBC Rachel Maddow (audio)29%
- 7 All Things Considered29%
- 8 The Rush Limbaugh show 28%
Who is the most paid radio personality?
The World’s HIghest – Paid Radio Host The self-proclaimed “King of All Media” Howard Stern reigns supreme in the radio world. Howard Stern, on the third year of his eight-figure contract with SiriusXM, earned an estimated $90 million in our 12-month scoring period, before taxes and fees.
What is the number 1 show in America?
The most watched TV show in the United States in the 2019-2020 season was NFL Sunday Night Football, with nearly 20 million viewers. Second was the crime series ‘NCIS’ broadcasted on CBS, which had over 15 million viewers during the season.
Who has more listeners talk radio or LBC?
In London, LBC remains the number 1 commercial station on market share (8.4%), followed by Magic (4.5%), Heart (4.4%), Capital (3.5%) and Absolute (2.8%). KISS is sixth, followed by Smooth then Radio X. Radio 1, Radio 4 and 5 Live all lost audience at breakfast over the year – as did KISS, Capital and Heart.
Which radio breakfast show has the most listeners?
With that in mind, Q1 saw BBC Radio 2 – hosted by Zoe Ball – continue to top the national breakfast market with a whopping 8.1m weekly listeners.
What is the oldest radio station in the United States?
KDKA in Pittsburgh, most often cited as the first radio outlet in the United States, had begun as the amateur station 8XK in 1916, but it was forced off the air in World War I. It reappeared on November 2, 1920, as a “commercial” voice-and-music…