- 1 How do you text the radio?
- 2 How do you win text in radio contests?
- 3 How do I send a music file via text message?
- 4 How do you text hands free?
- 5 What frequency is Radio 1 on?
- 6 What FM is kiss?
- 7 How do you text a short code number?
- 8 How do you text to win a contest?
- 9 What is Kiss FM text number?
- 10 How do I send an audio message?
- 11 How do I send audio files?
- 12 How can I send long audio files?
- 13 How do you text hands-free on iPhone?
- 14 How can I listen to text messages in my car?
- 15 What is Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant?
How do you text the radio?
Texting: You can text us on 81199. Texts will not be included in your inclusive text bundles, and the exact cost of each message depends on your service provider – it is typically between 10 and 15 pence per message.
How do you win text in radio contests?
Here are ten tips to help you claim prizes offered on the air.
- Keep Your Ears Open by Listening to Various Radio Stations.
- Jot Down Information That Can Help You Win.
- Remind Yourself When to Call for Each Contest.
- Add Radio Station Phone Numbers to Your Speed Dial.
- Keep Calling Until You Win — Or You’re Sure You’ve Lost.
How do I send a music file via text message?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
How do you text hands free?
How to Send Hands – Free Audio Messages on Android
- Say “Hey/OK Google” to call up Google Assistant on your device.
- Say “Send an audio message to [contact name].”
What frequency is Radio 1 on?
|Radio 1||97-99 FM|
|Radio 2||88-91 FM|
|Radio 3||90-93 FM|
|Radio 4||92-95 FM, 103-105 FM (with local variations for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) For Long Wave and Medium Wave frequencies, see below.|
|Radio 5 Live||909/693 MW|
What FM is kiss?
On some radio sets it’s marked UKW or VHF. FM radio receivers with RDS may give more information, like the song playing now, or the name of the show you’re listening to. Find more stations broadcasting on FM. Listen to KISS on FM.
How do you text a short code number?
How to Send Texts to Shortcodes
- Navigate to the Text Message Section of Your Phone or Mobile Device.
- Compose Your Text Message.
- Send the Text to the Short Code Number.
- Unsubscribe From Receiving Unwanted Text Messages.
How do you text to win a contest?
After logging in to SimpleTexting, go to Apps > Text -2- Win > Add contest. Enter a campaign name for your own reference and select the keyword you’d like to use. You can also add users through a web form, or manually, if desired. Then, choose your auto-confirmation message and specify the number of winners.
What is Kiss FM text number?
Text HELP to 71090 for more information. Text STOP to 71090 to cancel at any time.
How do I send an audio message?
Open up a conversation and tap the recording icon to the right of the text box. Record your message and be sure to keep your finger on the bottom the whole time. When you’re done, release your finger. If you want to listen to your recording, tap on the play button.
How do I send audio files?
Method 2 of 4: Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload.
- Select your audio file and click Open.
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it.
- Click the “Share” button.
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹.
- Click Send.
How can I send long audio files?
1. Upload your files to a cloud storage space, and share them or email them to others. Using a cloud storage space like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive is one of the easiest and most popular methods for sending large files.
How do you text hands-free on iPhone?
Say, “Hey, Siri, send a text to” and then say your contact’s full name as written in your Contacts list. Start dictating right away, or wait for Siri to respond with, “What do you want to say?” Stop when finished. Siri will then read the text back to you and ask if you’re ready to send it.
How can I listen to text messages in my car?
When it comes to hearing messages, press the push-to-talk button on the steering wheel to activate Siri, your personal assistant that resides on your phone, and give a command such as “Read me my texts ” or “Read me my email.” With the former, you can hear the messages through your car’s speakers and reply using your
What is Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant?
With the Hands – free Text Messaging Assistant your Nissan can read your incoming messages out loud and, through voice -recognition technology, easily reply back with pre-loaded responses. Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls. Activate your Hands – free Text Messaging Assistant using the phone button on your steering wheel.