- 1 What channel on the radio is heavy metal?
- 2 Why are there no metal radio stations?
- 3 What are the top 10 radio stations?
- 4 What is the most powerful radio station?
- 5 How many radio stations are in Chicago?
- 6 What happened to Zrock?
- 7 How do you get on Planet Rock?
- 8 How rock music was created?
- 9 Which FM is best?
- 10 What is a good radio station?
- 11 What is the number one radio station in America?
- 12 What is the most powerful radio station in America?
- 13 How far can a 1 watt radio transmit?
- 14 Will AM radio go away?
What channel on the radio is heavy metal?
KNAC-FM (branded as Pure Rock 105.5 KNAC) was a Long Beach heavy metal FM radio station based in Los Angeles County. KNAC.
|Broadcast area||Greater Los Angeles|
Why are there no metal radio stations?
Radio stations can charge more for their advertizing time if they have more people listening to them. Therefore, companies are either not going to advertise on Death Metal stations because so few people listen, or they will pay so little for that advertising that the station wouldn’t be able to stay in business.
What are the top 10 radio stations?
Top 10 Radio Stations in the United States
- WTOP. Washington’s Top News. Washington, D.C.
- KIIS-FM. Los Angeles, California. Contemporary Hit Radio.
- KBIG-FM. Los Angeles, California.
- WLTW-FM. New York, New York.
- WHTZ-FM. New York, New York.
- WFAN-FM. New York, New York.
- 1010 WINS. New York, New York.
- WCBS-AM. New York, New York.
What is the most powerful radio station?
XERA called itself “the world’s most powerful broadcasting station ” and Variety magazine claimed that it could be heard in New York City.
How many radio stations are in Chicago?
Chicago, Illinois Radio Stations We found 125 FM radio stations and 50 AM radio stations in the Chicago, IL area.
What happened to Zrock?
Z Rock was a nationally syndicated radio network based in Dallas, Texas, United States that, from the mid-1980s through the mid-1990s, played heavy metal and hard rock music. After several changes in personnel and programming direction, the network was discontinued on December 31, 1996.
How do you get on Planet Rock?
- Texting the studio – Text ROCK followed by your name, then your message to 64100.
- Text competitions – if you enter one of our text competitions, the cost will be stated on-air and on our website, in the Competitions section.
- Unsigned / independent artists.
- Signed artists.
How rock music was created?
Rock’s origins can be traced to the late 1940s, when the popular styles of the day, country music and blues, morphed into a new sound aided by electric guitars and a steady drumbeat. Embracing sex and youthful rebellion in their music, the Stones courted controversy but also elevated rock to new cultural heights.
Which FM is best?
Lists Top 10 FM Channel Pages On Facebook In India
- All India Radio News.
- Red FM India.
- Suryan FM.
- 92.7 Big FM.
- Club FM 94.3.
- Fever FM Official.
- 94.3 MY FM.
- Radio Mango.
What is a good radio station?
Top 10 U.S. Radio Stations
- WLTW-FM 106.7 Lite fm – New York – 5,013,600.
- WHTZ-FM Z100 – New York – 4,388,300.
- WKTU-FM 103.5 – New York – 4,136,500.
- KIIS-FM 102.7 – Los Angeles – 4,117,600.
- KBIG-FM 104.3 MYFM – Los Angeles – 4,057,200.
- KOST-FM 103.5 – Los Angeles – 3,661,600.
- WCBS-FM 101.1 – New York – 3,591,800.
What is the number one radio station in America?
According to the source, WLTW- FM in New York, marketed as 106.7 Lite fm, was the leading radio station in the United States, with over 5.01 million listeners.
What is the most powerful radio station in America?
The following is a list of radio stations in the United States that are authorized to run 50 kW (50,000 watts) of power. This is the highest power authorized to any AM station in the United States. List of 50 kW AM radio stations in the United States.
|Community of License||San Diego, California|
|Power||50 kW-D, 2.9 kW-N, DA2 (Class B)|
How far can a 1 watt radio transmit?
Car, Boat, & Other Radios (Mobile & Fixed-Mount)
|Average Range Guidelines *|
|Wattage||Flat Open Terrain (miles)||Urban Areas (miles)|
|1 watt (UHF)||2 – 3||½ – 1¼|
|2 watts (UHF)||3 – 4||1 – 1½|
|2 watts (VHF)||3 – 5||¾ – 1|
Will AM radio go away?
Nevertheless, AM radio has been in decline for years, with many AM stations going out of business each year. Nevertheless, AM radio has been in decline for years, with many AM stations going out of business each year. Now there are only 4,684 left as of the end of 2015.