- 1 Where is Heart Radio Sussex based?
- 2 Is heart a national radio station?
- 3 What is Heart FM target audience?
- 4 What is Heart FM frequency?
- 5 Who’s presenting Heart radio right now?
- 6 How can I listen to Heart FM?
- 7 What radio frequency is heart Christmas?
- 8 How do you get on heart make me a millionaire?
- 9 Who owns the most radio stations in the US?
- 10 Does iHeartMedia own radio stations?
- 11 Does Clear Channel still exist?
- 12 What was Kiss FM called?
- 13 What music does Heart FM play?
- 14 What did Heart FM used to be?
Where is Heart Radio Sussex based?
Heart Sussex and Surrey was a local radio station owned and operated by Global Radio as part of the Heart network. It broadcast to Sussex and Surrey from studios in the Portslade area of Brighton.
Is heart a national radio station?
Heart, the UK’s biggest commercial radio brand. First launched in the West Midlands in 1994, Heart arrived in London in 1995. the media and entertainment company, offers the national brand of Heart, delivered both nationally and locally – the best of both worlds.
What is Heart FM target audience?
Heart’s core audience are 25-44 adults. Heart listeners have a spark about them, despite juggling their various roles as wives, husbands, parents and professionals; they still make time for themselves and are determined to “squeeze the most out of life”.
What is Heart FM frequency?
Launch. Heart began broadcasting in the West Midlands on 6 September 1994 as 100.7 Heart FM, becoming the UK’s third Independent Regional Radio station, five days after Century Radio in North East England, and Jazz FM North West.
Who’s presenting Heart radio right now?
Shows & Presenters
- Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden.
- Pandora Christie.
- Matt Wilkinson.
- JK and Kelly Brook.
- Mark Wright.
- Fia Tarrant.
- Zoe Hardman.
- Vogue Williams.
How can I listen to Heart FM?
All The Ways You Can Listen To Heart
- Online via Global Player’s Website.
- Via the Global Player mobile app.
- On Smart Speakers.
- On DAB Digital and Radio.
What radio frequency is heart Christmas?
If you can tune in and hear talkSPORT, Capital Xtra and LBC, you’ll definitely be able to hear Heart Extra Xmas as they all broadcast on the same DAB frequency – and are all carried on the same channel: channel 11D in England & Wales; channel 12A in Scotland; channel 11D in Northern Ireland.
How do you get on heart make me a millionaire?
You can enter the competition by texting WIN to 82122.
Who owns the most radio stations in the US?
Click on any column to re-sort the data.
|Owner||Rank||Total Stations *|
|Cumulus Media, Inc.||2||429|
Does iHeartMedia own radio stations?
iHeartMedia, Inc. specializes in radio broadcasting through division iHeartMedia (sans “Inc.” suffix; formerly Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, Clear Channel Radio, et al.) and subsidiary iHeartMedia and Entertainment, Inc. (formerly Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc.); the company owns more than 850 full-power AM
Does Clear Channel still exist?
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO) will retain the Clear Channel brand. As it continues to transform the global out-of-home industry, Clear Channel Outdoor’s brand and products will become an even more important part of iHeartMedia’s future.
What was Kiss FM called?
The station started as Kiss FM – a 1980s pirate radio station that was to become the UK’s first legal radio station specialising in black and dance music. Kiss (UK radio station)
|First air date||7 October 1985 (as a pirate) 1 September 1990 (as a legal station)|
|Former names||Kiss FM Kiss 100|
What music does Heart FM play?
Last Played Songs
- Hymn For The Weekend Coldplay. 12:44 pm.
- Giant Calvin Harris Feat. Rag ‘N’ Bone Man. 12:41 pm.
- Lush Life Zara Larsson. 12:32 pm. Download ‘Lush Life’ on iTunes.
- Levels Avicii. 12:30 pm.
- Diamonds Sam Smith. 12:28 pm.
- Gangsta’s Paradise Coolio. 12:25 pm.
- Just Dance Lady GaGa. 12:16 pm.
- Price Tag Jessie J. 12:13 pm.
What did Heart FM used to be?
22 June – Invicta FM, Southern FM, 2CR, Ocean FM and 103.4 Marcher Sound are rebranded as Heart.