- 1 What local station plays oldies?
- 2 What radio stations play 50s and 60s music?
- 3 What radio stations play old songs?
- 4 Is there a radio station that plays golden oldies?
- 5 What radio station plays oldies in California?
- 6 What happened to oldies stations?
- 7 What radio station is 60s music?
- 8 What station is 50s music?
- 9 What music was popular in the 50s and 60s?
- 10 What is the longest running radio station?
- 11 What radio station is pop music?
- 12 What are the top 10 radio stations?
- 13 What frequency is golden oldies?
- 14 Is there a radio station for elderly?
- 15 What frequency is Capital Gold on?
What local station plays oldies?
Top 10 Oldies Radio Stations
- WLS-FM – 94.7 WLS-FM – Chicago, IL.
- KRCD-FM – Recuerdo 103.9 – Glendale, CA.
- KISQ-FM – 98.1 Kiss – San Francisco, CA.
- KJR-FM – Oldies 95.7 – Seattle, WA.
- WYAY-FM – 106.7 – Atlanta, GA.
- KOVE-FM – Recuerdo 106.5 – Houston, TX.
- XHRM-FM – Magic 92.5 – San Diego, CA.
What radio stations play 50s and 60s music?
- WHTA Hot 107,9.
- WROD 1340 AM.
- WLOF – 101.7 FM The station of the Cross.
- KOMO – News Radio 1000 AM.
- WCCO – News Talk 830.
- KDKA 1020 AM.
- WORL – The Answer 660 AM.
- WEEI 93.7 FM – Boston Sports News.
What radio stations play old songs?
Oldies Radio Stations
- Skuizz Hits 50s- 70s.
- 011.FM – Classic Hits.
- All Oldies 247.
- Totally Radio 70s.
- ON 70s.
- Throwback 70s.
- 1.FM – Absolute 70s Pop.
Is there a radio station that plays golden oldies?
Golden Oldies Station presents the greatest hits from the 50s, 60s and 70s, non-stop, 24/7. Golden Oldies Station presents the greatest hits from the 50s, 60s and 70s, non-stop, 24/7.
What radio station plays oldies in California?
We found 113 FM radio stations and 47 AM radio stations in the Los Angeles, CA area. Los Angeles, California Radio Stations.
|City of License||Oxnard, CA|
What happened to oldies stations?
The successors of oldies stations in the post-Jack era have moved the timeline forward, generally dropping the oldies name—“classic hits” is the preferred term now—shaving off music from the pre-Beatles era, and bringing in more songs from the late ’70s and early ’80s.
What radio station is 60s music?
- 977 Music – 50s, 60s Hits. Web. Last played: 50s 60s Oldies.
- 98.5 The Beach – WSBH. FM 98.5. Last played: 60s 70s Hits.
- 97.9 WSPT – WSPT. FM 97.9. Last played: 60s 70s 80s Hits.
- 98.5 FM Atlantica. FM 98.5. Last played: 60s 90s Classical Hits.
- 560 CFOS – CFOS. AM 560. Last played: 60s 70s Oldies.
- 1000 Oldies. Web. Last played:
What station is 50s music?
The ‘ 50s on 5 (or just The ’50s) is a commercial-free, satellite radio station on Sirius XM Radio channel 5, as well as on Dish Network channel 6005.
What music was popular in the 50s and 60s?
Highlights of 50s & 60s Party Songs include the following all-time hits:
- “Rock Around the Clock” – Bill Haley & His Comets.
- “Tutti Frutti” – Little Richard.
- “Great Balls of Fire’” – Jerry Lee Lewis.
- “Blueberry Hill” – Fats Domino.
- “Splish Splash” – Bobby Darrin.
- “Rockin’ Robin – Bobby Day.
- “At the Hop” – Danny & The Juniors.
What is the longest running radio station?
Q: What Was America’s Longest – Running Radio Show? A: The Grand Ole Opry. In 1925, Nashville radio station WSM went on the air.
What radio station is pop music?
Talk radio was introduced on 2SM in 1967. In 1974, 2MBS commences broadcasting as the first full-time FM station in Australia, playing classical music 24 hours a day.
|Format||Pop Contemporary Hit Radio|
What are the top 10 radio stations?
Top 10 Radio Stations in the United States
- WTOP. Washington’s Top News. Washington, D.C.
- KIIS-FM. Los Angeles, California. Contemporary Hit Radio.
- KBIG-FM. Los Angeles, California.
- WLTW-FM. New York, New York.
- WHTZ-FM. New York, New York.
- WFAN-FM. New York, New York.
- 1010 WINS. New York, New York.
- WCBS-AM. New York, New York.
What frequency is golden oldies?
011.FM – Golden Oldies | Listen Online – myTuner Radio.
Is there a radio station for elderly?
Charity Age UK is launching a new radio station called The Wireless on DAB in London and Yorkshire, and online in the rest of the country. Esther Jackson, brand director, said: “We know from research that people over 55 listen to the radio more than any other age group.
What frequency is Capital Gold on?
Capital responded by launching a “golden oldies” station on its AM frequency, 1548 AM Capital Gold. The station launched on 2 July 1988 as a weekend-only service and went full time on 1 November 1988, while on that date Capital on FM became 95.8 Capital FM, a chart contemporary music station.