- 1 What local station plays oldies?
- 2 Which FM station is golden oldies?
- 3 What radio stations play old songs?
- 4 What radio stations play 50s and 60s music?
- 5 How do I listen to the radio on my phone?
- 6 What is the oldies station in Philadelphia?
- 7 What frequency is golden oldies?
- 8 Is there a radio station for elderly?
- 9 What is a golden oldie?
- 10 What’s the best radio station?
- 11 What are the top 10 radio stations?
- 12 What is the longest running radio station?
- 13 What radio station is 60s music?
- 14 What music was popular in the 50s and 60s?
- 15 What station is 50s music?
What local station plays oldies?
Top 10 Oldies Radio Stations
- WLS-FM – 94.7 WLS-FM – Chicago, IL.
- KRCD-FM – Recuerdo 103.9 – Glendale, CA.
- KISQ-FM – 98.1 Kiss – San Francisco, CA.
- KJR-FM – Oldies 95.7 – Seattle, WA.
- WYAY-FM – 106.7 – Atlanta, GA.
- KOVE-FM – Recuerdo 106.5 – Houston, TX.
- XHRM-FM – Magic 92.5 – San Diego, CA.
Which FM station is golden oldies?
011. FM – Golden Oldies.
What radio stations play old songs?
Oldies Radio Stations
- Skuizz Hits 50s- 70s.
- 011.FM – Classic Hits.
- All Oldies 247.
- Totally Radio 70s.
- ON 70s.
- Throwback 70s.
- 1.FM – Absolute 70s Pop.
What radio stations play 50s and 60s music?
- WHTA Hot 107,9.
- WROD 1340 AM.
- WLOF – 101.7 FM The station of the Cross.
- KOMO – News Radio 1000 AM.
- WCCO – News Talk 830.
- KDKA 1020 AM.
- WORL – The Answer 660 AM.
- WEEI 93.7 FM – Boston Sports News.
How do I listen to the radio on my phone?
As long as you have a smartphone, you can download FM radio apps to access thousands of live and local radio stations from your phone. One of the most popular is called iHeartRadio. It’s completely free to download¹ and listen and offers thousands of live FM and AM radio stations that you can tune into at any time.
What is the oldies station in Philadelphia?
Audacy, Inc. WOGL (98.1 FM) is a commercial radio station licensed to serve Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The station is owned by Audacy, Inc. and broadcasts a classic hits radio format.
What frequency is golden oldies?
011.FM – Golden Oldies | Listen Online – myTuner Radio.
Is there a radio station for elderly?
Charity Age UK is launching a new radio station called The Wireless on DAB in London and Yorkshire, and online in the rest of the country. Esther Jackson, brand director, said: “We know from research that people over 55 listen to the radio more than any other age group.
What is a golden oldie?
: one that was a hit or favorite in the past.
What’s the best radio station?
Best internet radio stations at a glance
- WWOZ 90.7 FM — New Orleans.
- WQXR 105.9 FM — New York.
- KUSF 90.3 FM — San Francisco.
- Radio Free Brooklyn — Brooklyn, New York.
- NTS Radio — London.
- Radio Musical De Cuba — Havana.
- Cinemix — Seattle.
- BBC World Service.
What are the top 10 radio stations?
Top 10 Radio Stations in the United States
- WTOP. Washington’s Top News. Washington, D.C.
- KIIS-FM. Los Angeles, California. Contemporary Hit Radio.
- KBIG-FM. Los Angeles, California.
- WLTW-FM. New York, New York.
- WHTZ-FM. New York, New York.
- WFAN-FM. New York, New York.
- 1010 WINS. New York, New York.
- WCBS-AM. New York, New York.
What is the longest running radio station?
Q: What Was America’s Longest – Running Radio Show? A: The Grand Ole Opry. In 1925, Nashville radio station WSM went on the air.
What radio station is 60s music?
- 977 Music – 50s, 60s Hits. Web. Last played: 50s 60s Oldies.
- 98.5 The Beach – WSBH. FM 98.5. Last played: 60s 70s Hits.
- 97.9 WSPT – WSPT. FM 97.9. Last played: 60s 70s 80s Hits.
- 98.5 FM Atlantica. FM 98.5. Last played: 60s 90s Classical Hits.
- 560 CFOS – CFOS. AM 560. Last played: 60s 70s Oldies.
- 1000 Oldies. Web. Last played:
What music was popular in the 50s and 60s?
Highlights of 50s & 60s Party Songs include the following all-time hits:
- “Rock Around the Clock” – Bill Haley & His Comets.
- “Tutti Frutti” – Little Richard.
- “Great Balls of Fire’” – Jerry Lee Lewis.
- “Blueberry Hill” – Fats Domino.
- “Splish Splash” – Bobby Darrin.
- “Rockin’ Robin – Bobby Day.
- “At the Hop” – Danny & The Juniors.
What station is 50s music?
The ‘ 50s on 5 (or just The ’50s) is a commercial-free, satellite radio station on Sirius XM Radio channel 5, as well as on Dish Network channel 6005.