- 1 How do I listen to the radio on my phone?
- 2 How can I listen to Apple Radio for free?
- 3 Can I get FM radio on my phone?
- 4 How can I listen to local radio stations?
- 5 Is Radio Free On iPhone?
- 6 Where is the radio on my iPhone?
- 7 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 8 Does my phone have a radio tuner?
- 9 What is the best radio app for iPhone?
- 10 Can you listen to Apple radio without Apple music?
- 11 What is the best free radio app?
How do I listen to the radio on my phone?
As long as you have a smartphone, you can download FM radio apps to access thousands of live and local radio stations from your phone. One of the most popular is called iHeartRadio. It’s completely free to download¹ and listen and offers thousands of live FM and AM radio stations that you can tune into at any time.
How can I listen to Apple Radio for free?
How to Listen to Free Radio Stations in Apple Music without a Subscription
- Open the Music app.
- Tap the Radio tab at the bottom of the screen.
- From here, you can select one of the featured shows and it will begin to play.
- Or tap either Beat 1 Shows or Radio Stations.
Can I get FM radio on my phone?
Streaming FM radio is a great way to take music and news updates with you wherever you go. And there are many apps currently available for both Apple and Android devices. But it is possible to listen to an FM radio without an internet connection.
How can I listen to local radio stations?
These services/apps, such as iHeartRadio or TuneIn, let you listen to practically any radio station in the United States, and many more globally. This way, you can keep in touch with your local stations when you’re away from home—or listen to the best of the best from anywhere in the world!
Is Radio Free On iPhone?
How to listen to TuneIn Radio on your iPhone. Like iHeart Radio, TuneIn offers a free app that lets you stream radio stations from all around the country.
Where is the radio on my iPhone?
Here’s how to find Radio
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, Android device or Chromebook: open the Apple Music app and go to the Radio tab.
- On your Apple Watch Series 3 or later: open the Radio app.
- On your HomePod: Ask Siri to play a radio station.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
Does my phone have a radio tuner?
There’s a little-known feature most smartphones have hidden inside. It’s a common technology that you use in your car or at home. In case you haven’t guessed already your smartphone probably has an FM radio receiver built right into it. You just need to activate it, and you’ll then have an FM tuner on your phone.
What is the best radio app for iPhone?
Best iOS Radio Apps
- Stitcher Radio for Podcasts. by Stitcher, Inc.
- TuneIn Radio Pro. by TuneIn.
- iHeartRadio – Free Music & Internet AM/FM Radio Stations. by Clear Channel Management Services, LP.
- Pandora Radio.
- Slacker Radio.
- Xtend Fm Radio.
- SiriusXM Internet Radio.
- ooTunes Radio – Recording and Alarm Clock!
Can you listen to Apple radio without Apple music?
Listen to Apple Music 1 radio now If you don’t have an Apple Music subscription, you can listen to Apple Music 1 live, but can ‘t access previously aired shows on-demand.
What is the best free radio app?
10 best radio apps for Android
- myTuner Radio.
- Pandora Radio.
- Radio Online.