- 1 How do I get satellite radio?
- 2 How much does a satellite radio cost?
- 3 How much does a Sirius satellite radio cost?
- 4 How do I get more Sirius radio stations?
- 5 How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
- 6 How can I lower my Sirius bill?
- 7 How do I get free Sirius XM for life?
- 8 What’s the difference between Sirius and SiriusXM?
- 9 What are the disadvantages of satellite radio?
- 10 Is SiriusXM free right now 2020?
- 11 Why is SiriusXM so expensive?
- 12 Is SiriusXM worth the money?
- 13 What are the most popular Sirius XM channels?
- 14 Which is better Spotify or Sirius XM?
- 15 How can I listen to SiriusXM at home?
How do I get satellite radio?
To get satellite radio service with Internet-based products, you’ll need the following:
- a computer, network-capable product, or a mobile device like a tablet or smartphone.
- an app or Internet browser to access the SiriusXM service.
- a subscription to the service.
How much does a satellite radio cost?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month Premier Streaming: This one isn’t for your car, it’s streaming to your computer or phone. It’s $5 / month for 12 months for 200+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month. SiriusXM All Access: $8.25 / month for 12 months for both streaming and in the car, then goes to $20.99 / month.
How much does a Sirius satellite radio cost?
|Package||Monthly Fee||Monthly Fee|
|SiriusXM All Access||$21.99||$3.99|
|SiriusXM Mostly Music||$10.99||$5.98|
How do I get more Sirius radio stations?
Current SiriusXM subscribers may be eligible for discounts on most radios. If you’d like to upgrade your radio to one of our newer models so you can receive the additional channels, call 1-866-528-7474.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
3 Ways To Find Out If Your Car Already Has SiriusXM Radio Built-In
- Look for the SiriusXM logo on your stereo. Sometimes the auto manufacturer will add the SiriusXM logo to the stereo to advertise that it is SiriusXM -ready.
- Look for the SAT button.
- Check your owner’s manual.
How can I lower my Sirius bill?
Pay for a full year: One simple way to lower your SiriusXM bill is to pay for 12 months of the subscription upfront. SiriusXM does offer a small discount for the full-year package.
How do I get free Sirius XM for life?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
What’s the difference between Sirius and SiriusXM?
Radios labeled as Sirius radios can only receive Sirius packages, XM radios can only receive XM packages, and SiriusXM radios can only receive SiriusXM packages.
What are the disadvantages of satellite radio?
- Must purchase additional equipment to listen, unless your vehicle is equipped with a satellite radio tuner.
- Additional cost to stream from the Internet.
- Can be a costly alternative to traditional AM/FM.
Is SiriusXM free right now 2020?
Sirius XM is helping stave off your boredom by providing free access to its programming through May 15, 2020. “With so many people asked to stay at home, we are making our full streaming lineup of music, entertainment, news, and information easily accessible to everyone,” said Jim Meyer, SiriusXM CEO.
Why is SiriusXM so expensive?
The technology of the radios and the costs of the satellites drive up the prices we pay for the subscriptions and the radio costs. Getting commercial free radio means that sirius radio can not make any ad revenue to offset some of the cos so all the costs are put onto the subscriber.
Is SiriusXM worth the money?
The Pros Outweigh The Cons Like with Netflix, SiriusXM allows you to choose from a wide variety of quality channels. Some include exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else. If you ask us, SiriusXM is worth the small monthly subscription fee.
What are the most popular Sirius XM channels?
Top 10 Stations On Sirius And XM
- Howard Stern’s “Howard 100”: 1,200,000.
- “ Hits 1” (CHR): 584,800.
- “ Howard 101” (description here): 501,100.
- “ New Country”: 468,300.
- “ Big 80s”: 417,900.
- “ Octane” (hard rock): 383,700.
- “ Classic Vinyl” (early classic rock): 347,100.
Which is better Spotify or Sirius XM?
Sirius XM generates more cash today, but Spotify is growing much faster. Sirius XM’s primary niche has been satellite radio in the car and only in the U.S. while Spotify is a global audio streaming business with much more listening outside of the car on mobile phones and other devices.
How can I listen to SiriusXM at home?
Play on Smart TVs, wireless speakers, media players, and more.
- Google. Dynamic audio for amazing content.
- Amazon. Play SiriusXM on devices with Amazon Alexa.
- Sonos. Enjoy SiriusXM on Sonos.
- Sony. SiriusXM is on PlayStation ®.
- Roku. Rock your TV with SiriusXM on Roku devices.