- 1 Can iTunes play radio stations?
- 2 How do I find radio stations on iTunes?
- 3 What happened to radio on iTunes?
- 4 How do I get radio stations on my iPhone?
- 5 How can I make my own radio station?
- 6 How can I listen to radio without using data?
- 7 How can I listen to radio on my iPhone for free?
- 8 How can I listen to radio stations on my computer?
- 9 How do I listen to local radio on my phone?
- 10 How much does iTunes radio cost?
- 11 Is there an offline radio app for iPhone?
- 12 Does my phone have a radio tuner?
- 13 How can I listen to Radio 1 on my iPhone?
- 14 Can you get radio stations on your phone?
Can iTunes play radio stations?
Play a station In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Radio. Click the Play button on any station, show, or playlist. For some stations, you can click the Next button near the top left of the iTunes window to skip to the next song.
How do I find radio stations on iTunes?
Tune in to internet stations
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library.
- Click Internet Radio in the sidebar on the left.
- To see the available stations, click the triangle next to the type of music you want to listen to.
- To tune in, double-click a station.
What happened to radio on iTunes?
Apple discontinued the free ad-supported iTunes Radio stations last month and moved most of the channels behind the door of its subscription-based Apple Music service. Apple’s Beats 1 Radio stream is still available free, as are some stations like NPR and BBC World Service.
How do I get radio stations on my iPhone?
You can play thousands of broadcast radio stations on iPhone. Ask Siri: Summon Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “Tune in to ESPN Radio.” Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station.
How can I make my own radio station?
How to Start a Radio Station
- Apply for a frequency. It may take a long time before you’re assigned a frequency [source FCC].
- Apply for a license. It’s illegal to operate an unlicensed radio station, even at extremely low power [source: FCC].
- Establish a source of funding.
How can I listen to radio without using data?
To listen to FM radio without data, you need a phone with a built-in FM radio chip, an FM radio app, and earbuds or headphones. NextRadio is a good Android app that lets you listen without data (if the phone has an FM chip) and includes a basic tuner.
How can I listen to radio on my iPhone for free?
It’s easy to listen to radio on your iPhone by downloading apps like iHeart Radio or TuneIn, as well as specific apps for radio stations like NPR One or Sirius XM. You can also listen to Beats 1, a free radio station on Apple Music, or radio shows broadcasted as podcasts on your iPhone.
How can I listen to radio stations on my computer?
Windows Media Player Click the “Internet Radio ” link at the top of the screen to see a listing of Internet-based radio stations and genres you can receive, such as Latin, Christian Hits, Jazz, Americana and Roots or Rap & Hip Hop. Click on the radio station or genre you want to hear.
How do I listen to local radio on my phone?
If your phone has a built-in FM radio tuner, but didn’t come with a stock app that lets you access it, then NextRadio is your best bet. The set-up process is simple—just install the app, then if your device is supported, you’ll be able to tune in on live FM broadcasts.
How much does iTunes radio cost?
Start your free trial. Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices. $4.99/mo.
Is there an offline radio app for iPhone?
Stream Your Favorite Local FM Radio Stations Using Apps Although these apps will not work offline because iPhone doesn’t have a built-in FM radio tuner, you will still have access to excellent stations and news updates when you download FM radio apps you can use over cellular data or Wi-Fi connection.
Does my phone have a radio tuner?
There’s a little-known feature most smartphones have hidden inside. It’s a common technology that you use in your car or at home. In case you haven’t guessed already your smartphone probably has an FM radio receiver built right into it. You just need to activate it, and you’ll then have an FM tuner on your phone.
How can I listen to Radio 1 on my iPhone?
Get Radio 1 on your mobile or tablet through the iPlayer Radio App… Stream or download all our programmes, podcasts, playlists, mixes and more wherever you are.
Can you get radio stations on your phone?
You can easily turn your phone into an FM radio if it has an embedded chipset and the proper circuitry to connect that chip to an FM antenna. All you need is an app like NextRadio, which lets you tune into the signal, and something to act as an antenna, such as headphones or nonwireless speakers.