- 1 How do you get through to radio station contests?
- 2 When should you call in for radio contests?
- 3 Why do I get a busy signal when calling?
- 4 How do you get through a busy phone line?
- 5 What happens when you call a radio station?
- 6 Does * 66 work on cell phones?
- 7 How do you call on the radio?
- 8 How do you know if you win Iheartradio $1000?
- 9 How do you make a call busy without calling?
- 10 Does * 67 still work?
- 11 Is there an app to keep calling a busy number?
- 12 What does * 57 do on a cell phone?
- 13 What does a fast busy signal mean?
How do you get through to radio station contests?
2: How to get through to a radio station contest. Save the radio stations number into your phone so you can speed dial it. Then use the redial button if you hear the busy signal or it times out! Wait 10 seconds between each call.
When should you call in for radio contests?
Don’t call too late or too early. The radio station usually starts accepting calls after the contest has been solicited and the new song or commercials have started. You should wait until they say they are going to play the music or news so that you have a chance for your phone to ring.
Why do I get a busy signal when calling?
Reasons for a busy signal The called number is talking with another caller on the phone. The number is calling out. Someone else has called the number or is calling the number at the same time. The other line was left off-hook.
How do you get through a busy phone line?
Instead of manually hitting redial to reach a busy number, let your phone do the work for you. Next time you get a busy signal, do the following:
- Hang up the phone.
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *66.
- Hang up the phone.
What happens when you call a radio station?
You call the station and someone answers, they ask you what you ‘re planning to say. If they decide your story is acceptable they will usually put you through to a point where you say your thing and it’s recorded. The recording will then be played on-air and the hosts will talk about it.
Does * 66 work on cell phones?
It’s called “continuous redial,” and simply entering a code (* 66 ) after a busy signal will tell the line to keep redialing each time a call fails. While Samsung apparently used to include an auto-redial feature in some of its Galaxy devices, it, along with every other OEM these days, refuses to play ball.
How do you call on the radio?
Follow these easy steps to make a call.
- First listen to ensure the channel is clear for you. Press the PTT (Push-To-Talk) button.
- After 2 seconds: Say “recipient’s call sign” twice.
- followed by “THIS IS” and “your call sign”. Once the person replies, convey your message.
How do you know if you win Iheartradio $1000?
Cash in and win $1,000! Listen weekdays from 5:00am to 9pm. Text the keyword you hear to 200200 for your chance to win! A new keyword will be announced every hour giving you another chance to win!
How do you make a call busy without calling?
Configuring busy settings
- On the web client and Desktop App, locate the Busy setting section.
- On the iOS mobile client, tap Busy settings.
- On the Android mobile client, tap Busy settings and, then, Send incoming calls to.
Does * 67 still work?
Use * 67 to hide your phone number On a per-call basis, you can’t beat * 67 at hiding your number. This trick works for smartphones and landlines.
Is there an app to keep calling a busy number?
1. Auto Redial. Auto Redial is an app that can redial any phone number time and time again in the easiest way. You will be able to hang up the phone at any amount of tries, and easily start and end any call.
What does * 57 do on a cell phone?
Malicious caller identification, activated by Vertical service code Star codes * 57, is an upcharge fee subscription service offered by telephone company providers which, when dialed immediately after a malicious call, records meta-data for police follow-up.
What does a fast busy signal mean?
Filters. A signal indicating to the calling party that network resources are not available to process the call. Synonymous with reorder tone.