- 1 How do you delete a station on Pandora?
- 2 How do I delete a station on Pandora Iphone App?
- 3 How do you delete a radio station?
- 4 How do you delete a station on Pandora on a smart TV?
- 5 Why can’t I edit my Pandora station?
- 6 Why do some songs not play on Pandora?
- 7 Why can’t I delete stations on Pandora?
- 8 What are the top Pandora stations?
- 9 How do you delete playlists on Pandora?
- 10 How do you delete radio stations on iPhone?
- 11 How do you delete a radio station on Apple music?
- 12 Is there a way to reset Pandora stations?
- 13 Is Pandora free on Smart TV?
- 14 How do I make a new station on Pandora?
- 15 Why is my Pandora session timed out?
How do you delete a station on Pandora?
To delete stations on the web after logging in:
- Click My Collection.
- Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots), then select Remove from your collection.
How do I delete a station on Pandora Iphone App?
Press and hold (i.e., “long press”) the station you’d like to delete.
- If you’re a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, select Delete station. Next confirm by selecting Delete once more.
- If you’re a Pandora Premium user, tap the highlighted Collect checkmark and select Delete when prompted.
How do you delete a radio station?
Deleting preset broadcast stations
- From the Home menu, select [FM Radio ].
- Select the preset number of the frequency you want to delete from preset.
- Press the OPTION/PWR OFF button.
- Select [ Delete from Preset].
How do you delete a station on Pandora on a smart TV?
To delete a station from your Samsung TV, start playing the station you’d like to delete. Then, using the directional pad on your remote, tap the center button to interact with the album art of the currently playing track. This should display the option to delete the station.
Why can’t I edit my Pandora station?
Go to My Collection. ( Pandora Premium account holders may want to filter their collection by Stations for an easier view.) Click on the title of the station you’d like to edit to go to its “backstage page.” Click the ellipsis to the right of the play button to reveal an additional menu, and select Edit Station.
Why do some songs not play on Pandora?
Cookies have been cleared, various incognito modes attempted on various browsers, browser/ pandora apps closed/deleted/reloaded, pc/phones restarted, different connections downloaded/stream attempts made on various public/private wifi, unlimited at&t AND verizon data plans, hard lines.
Why can’t I delete stations on Pandora?
You may need to check the bookmark that you use to access Pandora. It should only be: https://www. pandora.com. If there is anything added onto to it (e.g., https://www. pandora.com/genre/new-pop), then erase that. After updating your bookmark, try loading Pandora again to confirm that your deleted station is gone.
What are the top Pandora stations?
So, without further adieu, here are 10 great Pandora stations that are perfect for your next party:
- Classic Soul BBQ Radio.
- Cool Jazz.
- Frank Sinatra Radio.
- French Cooking Music.
- Hipster Cocktail Party.
- Summer Hits of the 90s.
- U2 Radio.
- Yacht Rock Radio. Disregard the name of this station.
How do you delete playlists on Pandora?
To delete a playlist, go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you’d like to delete. Tap the Edit icon below the album art, scroll down and select Delete Playlist. From our website: Go to My Collection, locate the playlist you want to delete and hover over the album art.
How do you delete radio stations on iPhone?
How do I remove / delete stations from iTunes Radio on iOS?
- Open the Music app and navigate to Radio.
- Tap Edit next to My Stations.
- After the list of My Stations appears, swipe left on the station you wish to delete.
- Tap the red Delete button to remove the station.
- After you’ve finished deleting stations, tap Done in the upper right corner.
How do you delete a radio station on Apple music?
Launch the Music app, tap Edit then tap the red minus icon then tap Delete.
Is there a way to reset Pandora stations?
Pandora allows you to stream music at up to 192kbps. To further customize the station, you can seed it with additional artists or songs and use the thumbs up/thumbs down system to change the types of music played. To reset a station to its original state, you must remove the preferences you’ve previously set for it.
Is Pandora free on Smart TV?
It’s totally unique to you, easy to use and loaded with amazing features for $9.99 / month,” says Pandora. The company shares the following features of the updated Pandora app for Samsung Smart TVs. Search and play songs, albums, or playlists for any occasion.
How do I make a new station on Pandora?
To create a station on the Pandora website:
- In the Search tool at the top of your screen enter an artist, song, composer or genre.
- Then click the appropriate search result (it may help to filter your results by Station ) to go to its “backstage page.”
- Click Start Station to add the station to your collection.
Why is my Pandora session timed out?
We have received reports that clearing the app data has helped with this issue. You can also try uninstalling / reinstalling the Pandora app on your Android device. Another option that could help is checking your battery optimization.