- 1 What FM station is Auburn on?
- 2 How can I listen to the Auburn football game?
- 3 What FM channel is Auburn football on today?
- 4 Is the Auburn football game on the radio?
- 5 How do I listen to Citrus Bowl?
- 6 Who won the Auburn baseball game?
- 7 Who won the 2010 Outback Bowl?
- 8 What radio station is the Northwestern game on?
What FM station is Auburn on?
|Auburn Radio Affiliates|
How can I listen to the Auburn football game?
Here’s how to watch or listen to the game:
- TV: CBS.
- Live streaming: CBS Sports App.
- Radio: WTGZ-FM 93.9 in Auburn | Sirius 133/XM 191 | List of affiliates | AuburnTigers.com | Auburn Gameday app | TuneIn.
- Weather: 66 degrees, sunny, no chance of rain, winds from the east at 8 mph.
- Line: Auburn +3.
- AUBURN -LSU NOTES.
What FM channel is Auburn football on today?
If you’re not going to the game, there are a lot of options to watch or listen. TV: ESPN. Available on DirecTV ( channel 206) and Dish ( channel 140). RADIO: FM 93.9 ( Auburn ); FM 92.3 (Montgomery); FM 99.5 (Tuscaloosa).
Is the Auburn football game on the radio?
Tune into WELR Eagle 102.3 for every Auburn Football game. You can listen live online below as well.
How do I listen to Citrus Bowl?
Game Time/TV Channel/Streaming Northwestern in the 2021 Citrus Bowl on Friday, January 31st at 1:00 p.m. ET on ABC. You can stream it via WatchESPN or the ESPN app with a cable or streaming service login.
Who won the Auburn baseball game?
Ole Miss defeated Auburn 7-4. No. 5 seed Ole Miss improved to 39-17 overall. No. 12-seeded Auburn ended the season 25-27 overall. Here are the top plays from the game.
Who won the 2010 Outback Bowl?
The game marked Northwestern’s first appearance in the Outback Bowl, as the Wildcats sought their first postseason win since the 1949 Rose Bowl. This was the first-ever meeting between the two programs, and resulted in a 38–35 Auburn win. Overtime.
|AU — Wes Byrum 21-yard field goal||AU 38-35|
What radio station is the Northwestern game on?
Northwestern Football | WGN Radio 720 – Chicago’s Very Own.