- 1 How do I delete radio stations?
- 2 How do I delete a preset radio station?
- 3 How do you delete plays on Spotify?
- 4 What is radio playlist on Spotify?
- 5 How do I delete a radio station from my iPhone?
- 6 How do you delete a radio station on Apple music?
- 7 How do you change radio presets?
- 8 Why do my Sirius presets disappear?
- 9 How do I change my Sirius presets?
- 10 Can you clear Spotify history?
- 11 Does Spotify keep history?
- 12 How do I reset my Spotify recommendations?
- 13 Is Spotify Radio personalized?
- 14 Is Spotify Radio Free?
- 15 How does Spotify recommend?
How do I delete radio stations?
I’m using an android device, is it easier to do on a desktop? To delete stations on the web:
- Click My Collection.
- Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots), then select Remove from your collection.
How do I delete a preset radio station?
You can delete preset broadcast stations.
- From the Home menu, select [ FM Radio ].
- Select the preset number of the frequency you want to delete from preset.
- Press the OPTION/PWR OFF button.
- Select [ Delete from Preset ].
How do you delete plays on Spotify?
How to clear your “Recently Played ” list on Spotify
- On the left hand side of your screen, click on the “Recently Played ” tab.
- In the “Recently Played ” section, look through the content you recently listened to and find the song, album, playlist, or podcast that you’d like to delete.
- Click ” Remove from Recently Played.”
What is radio playlist on Spotify?
Spotify prides itself on its playlist prowess. Playlist Radio will turn your playlist into your own personal radio station, playing more songs from the artists and albums in the playlist as well as pulling in music based on the genres of the playlist.
How do I delete a radio station from my iPhone?
Custom iTunes Radio stations can be deleted on an iOS device by following these steps:
- Open the Music app and navigate to Radio.
- Tap Edit next to My Stations.
- After the list of My Stations appears, swipe left on the station you wish to delete.
- Tap the red Delete button to remove the station.
How do you delete a radio station on Apple music?
Launch the Music app, tap Edit then tap the red minus icon then tap Delete.
How do you change radio presets?
Press the TUNE + button to select the desired station. Press and hold down the ENTER button. While holding down the ENTER button, press the MEMORY PRESET + button to select the desired preset number. Hold down the MEMORY PRESET + button until the radio beeps and PRESET stops flashing in the display.
Why do my Sirius presets disappear?
If you have a Sirius radio and your presets no longer take you to your favorite channels, you may have to reset one or more of your preset buttons. This is easy to do and should only take a few moments. Please consult your vehicle owner’s manual for assistance.
How do I change my Sirius presets?
- Tune to the desired radio channel, and then press and hold a memory Preset button in the row of buttons above the Menu bar of the touchscreen. The audio will mute briefly while the system saves the channel and then resume playing.
- Tap the Preset button to access additional presets.
Can you clear Spotify history?
On Spotify, there is currently no way to clear your history and start fresh. You have to retrain the algorithm by continuously listening to stuff you like.
Does Spotify keep history?
Spotify keeps close track of your listening history, both for your convenience and to personalize the music it recommends to you. Here’s how to find your Spotify listening history, using both your phone and computer.
How do I reset my Spotify recommendations?
Unfortunately, there’s no way at the moment to reset your play history, other than creating a new account.
Is Spotify Radio personalized?
The biggest change Spotify made today was to its artist radio feature, which will give users a personalized station — using the same algorithms that make Discover Weekly and Spotify’s other personalized playlists so great — for any artist on song you choose.
Is Spotify Radio Free?
Just like in the company’s iOS app, Spotify for Android now lets users listen to unlimited radio, thumbs up and thumbs down tracks, add tracks to playlists for listening later, and generate radio stations based on artists, songs, or playlists.
How does Spotify recommend?
It’s based on other people’s playlists… Spotify begins by looking at the 2 billion or so playlists created by its users—each one a reflection of some music fan’s tastes and sensibilities. Those human selections and groupings of songs form the core of Discover Weekly’s recommendations.