- 1 How do I get into Rais outpost?
- 2 Where do you find the boys in dying light?
- 3 How do you clear a radio station?
- 4 Where is the bunker key in dying light?
- 5 How do you kill demolisher dying light?
- 6 How do I kill beelzebufo?
- 7 Why are the bunker dying?
- 8 How do I get into the museum in chasing past dying light?
- 9 Where do I find the bunker key?
How do I get into Rais outpost?
You need to clear the roof of enemies before going inside. There is an open door on the east side of the building. Head inside and use the elevator door to go to the core of the outpost. The best strategy for this outpost is to clear out as quietly as possible.
Where do you find the boys in dying light?
- This quest can be found while exploring the southwest side of the Countryside, near the dam and warehouse.
- Head to the marked warehouse and climb to the roof.
- The Demolisher is pretty tough with his body armor on.
- Use a gun, a rifle or SMG would be best, to take off the chest and back armor.
How do you clear a radio station?
When you arrive, drop down to the street level and make your way into the tunnel made of chainlink fence. Follow the red cable to generators and a door that leads inside. Unlike the Office Outpost, the Radio Station is a linear sweep. Follow the breadcrumb trail of enemies through the station and clear them out.
Where is the bunker key in dying light?
To find the key to the bunker go West (point 4e on the map). The key is in custody of the police captain Halim, who turned into a monstrous mutant. Before you take on him, deal with the rest of the mutants around, especially the runners.
How do you kill demolisher dying light?
Use the gas pipes or a piece of Heavy Rebar from Goons to break the helmet then use the arena machete to kill it. There are some firecrackers on the top of the containers, use it to distract the Demolisher or the Virals.
How do I kill beelzebufo?
If you want to fight over the distance, use firearms, bow, crossbow or throwing weapons. If possible, use the best available variants of gear, i.e. ones with explosive properties, or ones that deal damage from elements. Thanks to using weapons of this type, you will be weakening Beelzebufo more efficiently.
Why are the bunker dying?
Scientists say that the usual causes of bunker die -offs — lack of dissolved oxygen in water, or blooms of toxic algae — do not appear to be at fault in the most recent mortality. Instead, they now suspect that the cause could be a bacterial infection spreading among the fish.
How do I get into the museum in chasing past dying light?
14: Chasing Past | Side quests – Old Town Dying Light Guide The earliest that you get to unlock this quest is during the ” Museum ” main quest. You need to meet with Tariq in the safe zone, on the roof of one of the buildings (the one with the garden) (point 10a on the map) and receive the voice recorder from him.
Where do I find the bunker key?
Acquire Bunker Key Head down the stairs and turn right. Duck into the Camera Room and close the door. Choke out the guard, then pick up his body and open the gate on the left. Drop him in the darkest corner of the room, then pull the lever on the right side to turn off the security cameras across the entire building.