- 1 How can I listen to 94.5 the answer in South Carolina?
- 2 What radio station is South Carolina?
- 3 What is the frequency of Radio City?
- 4 What is South Carolina’s country station?
- 5 What are the good radio stations?
- 6 What is a pop radio station?
- 7 What is the frequency of FM radio?
- 8 Which is the first private FM radio station?
- 9 What was the first FM radio station?
- 10 What is the Spanish channel on the radio?
- 11 What happened to Steve Roanoke?
How can I listen to 94.5 the answer in South Carolina?
You can listen to The Answer Greenville through your Amazon™ Echo, Echo Show, Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap devices!
What radio station is South Carolina?
Radio Stations in South Carolina:
What is the frequency of Radio City?
National Capital Region
|Radio City||91.1 MHz||Multilingual|
|Big FM||92.7 MHz||Multilingual|
|Red FM||93.5 MHz||Multilingual|
What is South Carolina’s country station?
WCOS – SC’s #1 for Country.
What are the good radio stations?
Top 10 U.S. Radio Stations
- WLTW-FM 106.7 Lite fm – New York – 5,013,600.
- WHTZ-FM Z100 – New York – 4,388,300.
- WKTU-FM 103.5 – New York – 4,136,500.
- KIIS-FM 102.7 – Los Angeles – 4,117,600.
- KBIG-FM 104.3 MYFM – Los Angeles – 4,057,200.
- KOST-FM 103.5 – Los Angeles – 3,661,600.
- WCBS-FM 101.1 – New York – 3,591,800.
What is a pop radio station?
In 1974, 2MBS commences broadcasting as the first full-time FM station in Australia, playing classical music 24 hours a day. Finally, in 1975, multicultural radio is launched with the formation of 2EA.
|Format||Pop Contemporary Hit Radio|
What is the frequency of FM radio?
The FM broadcast in the United States starts at 88.0 MHz and ends at 108.0 MHz. The band is divided into 100 channels, each 200 kHz (0.2 MHz) wide. The center frequency is located at 1/2 the bandwidth of the FM Channel, or 100 kHz (0.1 MHz) up from the lower end of the channel.
Which is the first private FM radio station?
In 2001, India’s first private FM station – Radio City, Bangalore – came on air, ending an era of state broadcasting that began in 1930. In the past decade, FM radio has enjoyed spectacular success: over 200 stations are now in operation, and the FM industry has seen spectacular growth in listenership and revenues.
What was the first FM radio station?
One of the first FM radio stations, Edwin Armstrong’s experimental station W2XMN in Alpine, New Jersey, USA. The insets show a part of the transmitter, and a map of FM stations in 1940.
What is the Spanish channel on the radio?
Spanish Radio Stations:
What happened to Steve Roanoke?
WJJS- FM has moved its FM frequency to 93.5 in Roanoke, Virginia and will continue to simulcast on 102.7 in Lynchburg, Virginia. In addition, STEVE – FM has moved its FM station frequency to 104.9. Both station frequency changes are effective immediately.